Daily Dose: Friday, November 3rd
I’m on the road to Arizona and the Navajo Nation tomorrow. I can’t really say it’s adventurous or uplifting. I’ll be talking to a couple of Navajo guys that made a documentary about Meth abuse on the reservation. But you never know, it’s pretty short notice and I could be set for some pretty great detours. Canyon de Chelly, anyone? Here’s a dose:
- Another Coup you wont see on TV – This time in Fiji?
- Reading for the Road: The Mapmaker’s Wife
- Darfur/Darfur: An exhibit that hopes to help find a way out of the crisis
- The REAL Day of the Dead in photos from Mexico
- Adventure Blog of the Week: Palmer in Africa
- Today’s Destination(in French): Caledonia and Beyond