Daily Dose: Monday, October 16th
Finally made it back home after a whirlwind trip to Denver where, admittedly, most of my adventures involved Happy Hour. Did have a nice opportunity to get to know the Lakewood Police while a friend vomited in front of the campus of Colorado Christian University at 3 A.M. Just goes to show you, there’s adventures to be had everywhere, even the suburbs. Take this dose for hair of the dog:
- Everyone’s favorite junta to Hold Flower Festival to Promote Tourism
- Some good Budget Travel tip from About.com’s plastic-looking guy in the tie.
- Vacation 2010: The rainforests of Iowa. (Not a global warming joke)
- Sorry, Bjork: No more IcelandAir flights to the Bay Area.
- China plane tickets go fully digital.
- Today’s Destination: The Secrets of Malta