Daily Dose: Saturday, November 4th
Just about to hit the road for Kayenta, in the Navajo Nation just south of Arizona’s Monument Valley. I’ll try to have a post from the road for you soon. Today’s Dose:
- Another on the ground view of the Violent Clashes in Oaxaca.
- The future of travel, as predicted by ABC
- An Adventure Travel Planning Primer from the Vanilla folks at About
- Reading for the Road: Silverland: A Winter Journey Beyond the Urals By Dervla Murphy
- This Week’s Crazy Person: Mark Olson Paragliding over Forest Canopies
- Today’s Destination: Take the Clipper from Seattle to explore Victoria, B.C.