Daily Dose: Sunday, October 1st
Hope you all are enjoying a beautiful Sunday where ever you may be. There’s a little bit of a chill in the air here. All the snow has recently melted from the tops of New Mexico’s tallest peaks. They are beckoning me on this idle day. But I must labor on to provide you your dose:
- Honesty from the cockpit: Terror as pilot tells passengers: this plane’s a deathtrap
- Sign up to raft the Grand Canyon on your own.
- Borat, er Ali G? takes on the Kazakhs.
- Also in Kazakhstan: First female space tourist back on earth.
- Reading for the Road: La Bella Figura: A Field Guide to the Italian Mind
by Beppe Severgnini
- Today’s Destination for the Brave: Oaxaca, Mexico