Daily Dose: Thursday, November 2nd
Greetings all, Borat day is almost here. Thanks for making last week’s launch a great success. I’m sure Google will be showing up at my door with 3 billion dollars any day now. Here’s a dose for today:
- Planning to visit the horn of Africa? Bring your Kevlar: War closer in Somalia
- A possible bizness opportunity for Adventure Travelers? Rent-a-Pilgrim
- Colorado town awakes to pumpkins aplenty
- Oaxaca troubles overshadow Day of Dead
- Get in the game, er, the dance, er, the game… Chinlone: Burmese Hacky Sack
- Today’s Destination: Lebanon?