Daily Dose: Thursday, November 9th
Dear Dose Devoted, so sorry for not filling your needs yesterday. I hope the withdrawal was easy on you all. A combination of post-election hangovers and internet outages here on the mesa torpedoed yesterday’s dose. Here’s not quite a double:
- One less bribe for trekkers to pay? – Nepal’s Maoists agree peace deal
- Cancel that trip to Vladivostok! Borat wont be showing in Russia.
- I knew they were hiding something in those glaciers!!! Long-Necked Sea Monster Found in Montana
- Coming to a phrasebook near you: It’s Hinglish, innit?
- RIP: Indiana Jones, true adventure traveler – Google Earth, Satellite Maps Boost Armchair Archaeology
- 7 rules for lost luggage
- I mentioned this place once before, now they have a festival: Moss Rock Festival
- Fly from Ankara to, um, somewhere else in Turkey!! Turkish Airlines to Give Away 2,007 Roundtrip Tickets
- Today’s Destination: A contrarian’s best bet: Vietnam