Daily Dose: Thursday, September 14th
Making plans for a hike and soak in the hot springs for this evening. Summer is leaving the Rockies kicking and screaming. Cooled down to near freezing at night for a week, now we’re back in the 80s. I’m off to enjoy it while it’s here, first, here’s your dose:
- You come to AdventureLogue to get your daily fix to prevent turning into this guy: Outback Tourist Rescued Twice in One Week.
- Here’s a breakdown of all the budget European airlines and who flies where, very useful.
- There’s also great deals on domestic flights right now at Yahoo! Travel and at CheapTicketLinks.
- Fancy yourself a real tree-hugger? Head to England and give tree-camping a try.
- Space travel is the wave of the future, just not for Madonna.
- I confess, I watched to much Unsolved Mysteries as a kid, but a paranormal adventure in England could be cool.
- Today’s Destination: Phu Sa, Vietnam: Biological Tourist Area for the Future – I’m pretty sure they’re talking about a Wildlife Preserve here, no biological tests.