Daily Dose: Thursday, September 21st
Posting from a Moab cafe today. Got rained out at Arches, still well worth the trip. Here’s your dose:
- Wading through the Calculus of Air Passes: When you need more than a round trip.
- Time for scientific SCUBA sightseeing: New species of sharks discovered.
- Travel warning: U.S. warns citizens of ‘brutal violence’ in Mexico
- Travel warning best ignored: Coup in Thailand? Sure, but unprotected sex in Pattaya is still the biggest danger.
- Reading for the Road: Men of Salt: Crossing the Sahara on the Caravan of White Gold by Michael Benanav
- Today’s Destination: The Tunisian Sahara