Daily Dose: Tuesday, November 14th
Teased with snow and hail today, I’ll soon be taking you on that long-promised shopping spree for touring and / or XC skis. We’ll see if I can dig up something tomorrow in Albuquerque. Meantime:
- Better to hitchhike to Rome: Copper theft stalls Italy trains
- What does Gringo mean?
- Looking for an elective this winter? Try The Alaska Avalanche School
- Allright, you’re tough! Ski Mountaineering in New Zealand.
- How to choose the right guidebook
- Drinkin’ and Stinkin’ on the “Vodka Train”(Video)
- Today’s Destination: Norway named best place to live and whine.