Daily Dose: Tuesday, October 17th
Tomorrow we’re on the road to Durango and Park City. I’ll be talking to Michael Franti at his Park City show about his 2004 trip to Baghdad, Gaza and the West Bank. More on that here soon. Dosamillion:
- Musings from Romania: Flood season
- Reading for the Road: Sandstone Spine by David Roberts
- Images from Everest: Reflections on a 6th ascent.
- Must-read report: Paul Salopek’s imprisonment in Darfur.
- Watched the videos? Still wanna go Shark diving?
- Hey America – Take a freakin’ vacation!
- Today’s Destination: Tunisia’s Many Worlds