Daily Dose: Tuesday, October 24th
This is the week of our big launch for for the new BNA Logues. Also be sure to check out Eco Travel Logue, TEFL Logue, and Business Travel Logue, all adventures in their own right. Here’s your daily dose of Adventure Travel news and tidbits:
- Enjoy it while you can: Global ecosystems R.I.P. 2050?
- Racing the Kentucky Gorge?
- Indonesia airports close due to haze
- Rolf Potts offers tips for Overseas volunteering on a budget
- Plan the vaccinations for your next trip with this Google Maps mashup.
- Seven Wonders of the World, Part 2
- Today’s Destination: Scotland