Daily Dose: Wednesday, October 18th
We’re on the road today, should be hitting Durango by this evening. Weather system’s moving in, maybe we ought to pack to skis…. Dosealamew! Come talk to the nice people:
- Got wood? Tree in Redwood National Park is world’s tallest
- Follow Mike Carter’s Motorcycle Odyssey across Europe.
- Dive the Indian Ocean now! Madagascar Coral Reefs Damaged
- And a little more climate change doom & gloom: Group Warns Mountains Will Lose Ice Caps
- Reading for the Road: Pyongyang: A Journey in North Korea by Guy Delisle
- Today’s Destination: Chile’s ‘Valle de la Luna’