Daily Dose: Wednesday, September 13th
Sun is shining beautifully here in Northern New Mexico. Got the Rough Guide to Latin America yesterday to begin mapping out the Latin American trip. Got my eye on Bolivia, Chile, maybe a hop to Antarctica? Who knows. Here’s your dose:
- Stay away from the grog in Nicaragua: Tainted brew kills 22.
- Another case of wrong place, wrong time in the Gulf: French tourists abducted in Yemen.
- Going camping around Isle Royale in the Great Lakes anytime soon? Keep an eye out for Wolves near the border.
- Prices on European flights keep coming down: British Airways brings down prices from U.S. to London
- Bad form to trash fellow bloggers? Maybe. But this woman doesn’t seem to adventurous. Nonetheless, a few good suggestions here for fall getaways.
- Something else to worry about when you’re popping anti-malarial pills: Indian Ocean Tropical virus
- Today’s Destination:Bohemia – Where the hell is that place, anyway?