Daily Dose: Wednesday, September 20th
I love it when people give the ‘inside scoop’ on my hometown. Which is why Denver is today’s destination. The tips offered for budget travelers are basic, but good. I’ll have to see if I can do better a little later on. More dose:
- Bravo!, er.. Excelente! Spain buys up coast to halt concrete creep.
- Bangkok’s new airport doesn’t get completely off the ground.
- Reading for the Road: How to Travel Practically Anywhere by Susan Stellin.
- How am I doing? A list of 100 useful travel blogs from Budget Travel.
- Didn’t make the list just yet, maybe I oughta read these Tips for Travel Blogging.
- Today’s Destination: Denver on a Budget.