Daily Dose: Wednesday, September 27th
Got called to Santa Fe to work on a story out of the blue yesterday morning just as I was finishing the dose. Set me back a bit. You’ll have to forgive the tardiness of today’s dosage:
- Plotting the course of Kerouac with Google Maps: Follow along on the blog, Littourati.
- A nerdy twist on a similiar theme: Take a tour of Highway 42s worldwide.
- Thai coup wont stop new airport opening
- I can’t decide if this makes it a more or less attractive destination: Locust plague encircles Cancun
- Reading for the Road: The World is a Kitchen by Michele Anna Jordan.
- Today’s Destination: Scoping Grizzlies in B.C.
- Today’s Destination to Avoid: Paris Hilton visits German Oktoberfest