Daily Dose: Thursday, October 12th
Tragedy of tragedies! Major internet kaputage with the local ISP has delayed your daily dose! Damn Al Gore and his internet gremlins! Anyway, here’s your relief for the day:
- Manufactured Islands in Dubai? How about Plastic Islands the Size of Texas in the Pacific Ocean?(Getoutdoors)
- My Mom told me not to post this: How to brew beer at your campsite.(BlogSober)
- Props to our own Mika on this one I’m sure it has adventure uses: Puke in style.(TravelGearBlog)
- I love a town named for an Impaler: Check out Vladivostok.
- Read this and have enough jokes to last the weekend.(Jaunted)
- Today’s Destination: Moss Rock Preserve – In the heart of the Birmingham ‘burbs! Yee-Haw!