Adventure Planning: Last Minute Shopping
Our flight leaves tomorrow for Florida, then it’s on to Cancun, our jumping off point for the great Central American Honeymoon Adventure of 2007. Today was a day for last-minute shopping. So what were the things we almost forgot but couldn’t do with out? I wish somebody would ave posted this list for us a week a go, so here it is:
- A combination lock for bags on long bus rides and other insecure places.
- Mosquito net and Permithin spray
- Spanish pocket phrasebook (because the dictionary is just too bulky)
- Homeopathic treatments for common illnesses (because Cipro is almost as nasty as diarrhea)
- Nylon zip-away, sun and mosquito repellent pants for half price. Sweet!
- Water filter refill
- Iodine and virus-killing tablets for backup
- Extra tubing for water filter (it got contaminated last time)
- Hydration tablets
- Last but certainly not least… TRAVEL INSURANCE!