9 Wonders, 23 Days = Priceless. Oh, except for the $70,000 bill.
Wanna blow two years salary in just over three weeks? Here’s how, courtesy of our friends at Travel Gossip:
Abercrombie & Kent will take you around the globe on a private jet with 48 other travelers to visit nine world wonders…..for a hefty price, of course.
The “Nine World Wonders” itinerary is:
1. The pyramids of Tikal in Guatemala, which are the remains of an ancient Mayan civilization.
2. The giant stone monuments on Easter Island.
3. Australia’s Sydney Opera House, considered one of the most beautiful modern buildings in the world.
4. The temples and ruins at Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
5. Shwedagon Pagoda in Myanmar (Burma), which is plated with solid gold, inlaid with jewels, and surrounded by woodcraft and mosaics.
6. The Taj Mahal in India.
7. Dubai, where mosques and traditional markets stand side by side with modern skyscrapers, hotels and malls.
8. The ancient stone buildings and ruins in the “Lost City” of Petra, Jordan.
9. The Pyramids of Egypt.