With such a vast array of landscapes, ecosystems, an terrain in the Australia/New Zealand Area, there is certainly no shortage of adventure to be found. These two countries are known for a variety of activities that will appeal to every adventurer from the novice adventure tourist to the adrenaline, thrill seeking, junkie.
Popular Adventures In Australia
- Diving the Great Barrier Reef – Arguably one of the main attractions this amazing country is the Great Barrier Reef. Spend a few days diving or snorkeling here and you’ll never look at the ocean the same way again.
- All of Oz – See this amazing country on a 69 day trip that takes you all over the place. This trip includes doing just about everything you could possibly want to do while visiting Australia.
- 4WD Kakadu Dreamtime Safari – If a 69 day adventure is just too long, why not try this 4 day drive through Kakadu National Park? the trip includes camping in the park, crocidle spotting cruises, and hikes to se Aboriginial art.
Popular Adventures In New Zealand
- 5 Awesome Adventures in New Zealand – going to be in the country for a while? Got plenty of time to go adventuring all over the country? Here is a list 5 must do things when you are in New Zealand. Go blackwater toobing in a cave, sail on a racing boat, and see whales from the air.
- Whitewater Rafting – New Zealand has some of the most amazing whitewater in the world. If you have ever rafted before you will truly appreciate the quality of rapids and rivers that can be found here.
Hyped up and ready to start planning your trip down under? Why not use the BootsaAll Discount Airfare Finder to get you going? The Cheap Air Tickets comparison tool searches all 6 major online ticket site like Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, and more.